Monday, November 14, 2011

TMI

This weekend blew.

We were supposed to drive up north to have our car fixed but the parts hadn't come in yet. So we got an unexpected relaxing weekend at home, right? RIGHT??

Not exactly. I THINK Chris worked for a bit on Saturday and I did stuff? It's hard to recall. I honestly don't remember - it must have been very exciting whatever it was. Saturday night we took Agatha to the Mall of America (apparently I am one of THOSE people now) and bought her some new clothes. Man, I wanted to buy everything. We were good though and only bought stuff that was on sale. SO CUTE!! On the way home we stopped at Arby's.

Next thing I know I am laying in bed at midnight, shivering, with my robe on. I fell asleep and woke up at 3 am. I spent the next SEVEN hours literally laying on the bathroom floor because was too weak to run to the bathroom every twenty minutes. It. Was. Horrible. I will not be eating at Arby's anytime in the future (not that I eat there with any frequency currently).

Finally, around 10 am, I felt okay enough to lay in my own bed again. I was sick all day Sunday as well, but with more of a fever and less of The Exorcist. Chris caught it around 3 in the afternoon. We both stayed home today. Baby seems fine, thank goodness.

How was YOUR weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment