Friday, November 11, 2011

Eh?

I am home today. I was home yesterday as well. We have been having what I hope is a temporary hiccup in Agatha's sleep schedule. Last night she did not go to sleep until 3 am! I am supposed to get up for work at 5:30, obviously THAT did not happen. My boss was very understanding, also I don't have any work to do.

I am home but Agatha is at daycare. I feel kind of like a bad mom for bringing her to daycare still, but it is really nice to have a day (or two) to myself, although I am still obliged to pump throughout the day. But I can sit around and read and watch tv and take naps and it is kind of wonderful. But I miss her, too. SHE'S SOOOO CUTE!

Yesterday was my dad's birthday. I called him and then proceeded to have an argument about how old he is. For the record, he is 72 (born in 1939) but was insisting that he is 73. I had to walk through the math with him but I don't think he believed me. I hope I live long enough that I forget how old I am.

We are supposed to get our car fixed this weekend but apparently all the parts are not in. We were going to drive up to my hometown and have my brother-in-law fix it for us. Then we would get a chance to see the rest of my family as well. I guess if it doesn't happen this weekend, we will go up next weekend, so it will happen, but I was looking forward to seeing everyone THIS weekend.

AMK is in town and I need to shower and get dressed (and pump) before I meet her for lunch. Also, I don't have anything else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment