Monday, April 1, 2013

What's going on

Just some random things to record:

Baby numero dos is growing big and strong. The 20 week ultrasound showed his kidneys were slightly enlarged, so I had a follow up ultrasound at 28 weeks. At that time, his right kidney was showing up as normal but the left one was still enlarged. We will have another appointment at 32 weeks and see what it shows then. I am not too worried about it, the little bit of Internet research I did seemed to indicate this is pretty common and not serious.

That being said, there are only 11 weeks left before this little guy makes his arrival! We have almost everything we need, thanks to generous friends and leftovers from Agatha. I have a few things to purchase, and I will probably start doing that soon, but our house is so cluttered with toddler stuff that I don't want to bring more into it.

Which brings me to the idea we may need to send Agatha to my mom's for a weekend so Chris and I can purge a bunch of crap from our many, many storage rooms. I am so nervous about leaving her. Chris has been away from her for a few nights due to work trips but I have never been, and she has never had anyone besides Chris and I put her to bed. She loves my mom and step-dad so much, though, that think it would be harder for me than her.

Another fun thing that is happening is Agatha is going to start swimming lessons later this month. I am so excited for her and bought her a new little swimsuit and flip flops. I am not looking forward to being 8 months pregnant and in a swimsuit but that is the way it goes.

Once the new baby comes, we plan on enrolling Agatha in a music class so she has some one on one time with Chris and me. We will take turns taking her and try to get a babysitter once in a while so we can both go. That won't be until later in the summer, though.

That's about all that is new in my world right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment