Thursday, July 26, 2012

On my plate

Here's what I've been making over an over again lately:

For lunch (when I am at home), I love Swistle's simple salad recipe.
1/3 of a turkey kielbasa, cut into half moons and warmed in frying pan
1/2 bag of spring green mix
Yellow pepper rings and yellow pepper ring brine, to taste
I also add olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste
Just mix it all together and enjoy. So fast, so filling!

I have been making the Spicy Roasted Broccolini Quinoa Salad from Design Sponge at least once a week for the last six months. Seriously, guys. You have to try it. The only bad part is I can never find the quinoa or broccolini at Target, so I always have to make a side trip to Kowalski's.
 Photo courtesy of Design Sponge

For a fun treat, I recently made these Avocado and Pear Pops I spied on Pinterest. They were super easy to make and Agatha nommed the whole thing down in minutes. What an awesome way to get her some much needed healthy fats and soothe her sore baby gums.
Photo courtesy of The Spunky Coconut

What have you been eating lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment