Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Fun

My weekend was awesome:


  • Impromptu visit from my mom. She can't stay away from Agatha and I can't blame her. I love when she visits!

  • AMK in town from Orange County! We shopped (but somehow did not buy anything) and gossipped and had an all-around fab time.

  • Chris and I finally left the house to see Harry Potter 7 Part 2. AWESOMENESS.

  • Agatha slept SEVEN hours straight Saturday night. Amazing. She woke up at 7:30 and went back down at 8:00 for another three and a half hours.

  • I found a great dress at BCBG but the $250 price tag was ridic, but I found it on eBay for $106. Sweet!

  • My scale told me I only have 2.5 pounds to lose to get down to my pre-baby weight. That means 5 or 10 to get down to fightin' weight, but I'll take it.

  • Finally learning how to recognize that Agatha is getting tired and put her down so she'll sleep in her Pack n Play instead of my arms.

  • Donuts from A Baker's Wife. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment