Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Eleven in '11

I know I've been posting a lot about New Year's resolutions, and all the stuff I'm going to do better or differently in 2011, but I couldn't resist one more.

This isn't a resolution, per se. It's a goal. A challenge. And I invite you to take on this challenge yourself!

So, here it is: I'm going to do eleven new things in 2011.

Yeah, I know. Yawn.

But seriously, last year I tried some things I never did before. Like having a booth at an art fair, making my own stationary, and flying on a plane by myself.

This year, I want to do more. I'm not going to count things like eating...something. Geez, I seriously cannot think of one food I've never tried. But what I mean is, the goal or the accomplishment has to be big-ish.

Like replacing whole wheat pasta for semolina pasta all year. Or hand writing a letter to a different person each month. Or taking a new class. Or having a baby. Yeah, I'm already 1/3 of the way done with that one, but it's something I've never done before and you have to admit - it's BIG.

Eleven in '11. Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment