Saturday, February 9, 2013

Random Thoughts

I recently rearranged my kitchen cupboards, and MAN, do I feel better! I feel much more organized, I'm using space wisely and I'm not constantly having to drag a chair into the kitchen to reach something I use all the time. It was way overdue.

We found out we are having a BABY BOY! I am so excited and have been having so much fun looking at boy clothes online. Um, clothing designers really decided stripes are the way to go for boys' clothes, huh? I am also working on designing/decorating what will be Agatha and this baby's shared room. They will move into the room that Chris and I currently use, and we will move into Agatha's nursery. Her nursery is quite tiny, but we will make it work.

I have been trying to cook extra on the weekends and freeze meals for the week. So far it has gone really well, and I love being able to pull something out of the freezer and have it ready in 15 minutes with no work for me. Something other than a frozen pizza, that is. I have been getting a lot of good ideas from Dinner: A Love Story and hope that my lovely husband gets me the book for our 10 year anniversary/Valentine's Day. So far most of the recipes I have tried have been a success, but a few were not (mostly to pregnancy food aversions).

Agatha is just a ball of fun right now. She is talking so much and learning new things every day. I think we have to start discussing potty training soon, since she is telling us when she has dirty diapers and is semi-interested in the little potty we bought for her.

She makes me so happy.
The pregnancy is going well. I feel good and haven't had many problems. A few weeks ago I could barely walk thanks to my right hip and tailbone being out of whack, but physical therapy helped that and now I feel mostly normal. I am 22 weeks right now, it feels like it is flying by.

20 weeks

And that's all, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment