Friday, June 3, 2011

Mother Knows Best

Some of the best (and only) advice my mom gave me was to MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE. I have dry skin with large pores that tend to clog, so I have to have a balanced and consistent beauty regime. Because of this (or just because of luck), I have always had what I consider to be pretty good skin. Not amazing, but nothing to complain about. Aside from the clogged pores, of course.

So here's what I do (if you care):

I switch cleansers every other day between Cetaphil and Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. About once a week I use a blackhead scrub instead.

On Mondays, after I wash my face, I put on a moisturizing mask. I use Boots No. 7 Intensive Moisture Mask.

I use Oil of Olay Total Effects eye cream nightly. Although I am almost out of this and am thinking of switching to something else. Any suggestions? I'm sure after the baby comes I will need something for circles and puffiness.

For night cream I currently use Olay Definity Night Restorative Sleep Cream but when I run out of that I am switching to Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Protective Creme. Then I go to bed.

In the morning, I don't wash my face or anything. I just put on Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50 moisturizer under my makeup. I like Lancome Teint Miracle in Buff 4C. It's really light but covers really well.

Do you have any miracle beauty products or routines?

No comments:

Post a Comment