Monday, May 30, 2011

Baking and Other Fun Stuff

Woo - so I was up at 5 this morning. Why, you ask? No reason, other than this GIGANTIC baby growing inside of me and making it impossible to sleep (or sit, or stand, or walk). After about three hours, I took a shower and managed to fall asleep again. Then my day really began.

I was very excited to go to Target and get a hamper for our bedroom (man, I'm exciting). We got a hamper for the nursery at our baby shower last weekend, which is going to be immensely helpful, but currently we just throw our dirty clothes on the floor of our tiny, minuscule, itty-bitty bedroom - usually while there is a laundry basket full of clean clothes waiting to be folded taking up more precious floor space. So, I decided I was going to buy a hamper for our room. Man - hampers are expensive! Like, really expensive - it's a basket, why does it need to cost so much? So, I didn't get a hamper. But I did get a stability ball, which is nice to sit on and supposed to make you more comfortable while you are laboring. Oh! But then when I got home I remembered I have an old gift card for Bed, Bath & Beyond I have not used. Surely they have hampers at Bed, Bath & Beyond, right?

Also, I bought a lot of baking supplies. Then I went home and baked. A lot. I made Ranger cookies, mint chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (all recipes from Swistle, whose blog I have been stalking all weekend). My co-workers are going to love me tomorrow!

Speaking of tomorrow, I have my 34 week OB appointment, and I am hoping we will find out approximately how HUGE this GIGANTIC baby is. I'm really hoping for "not huge at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment